Weight loss surgery is successful 80% of the time. The number one reason for failure in the other 20%: not following the postoperative diet.
You must be disciplined and determined to stick to the program. This includes changing eating behaviors and exercise habits.
It is very important to comply with the program prepared by your dietitian and to follow it continuously.Leave a reply