Strategic planning describes the path between where the organization is and the situation it wants to reach. It requires the organization to determine its goals, objectives and methods that will make it possible to achieve them. It carries a long-term and future-oriented perspective.
- Analysis of the current situation of the enterprise
- Determination of short and long term strategies of the enterprise
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the current position of the enterprise, opportunities and threats outside (Swot analysis)
- Conducting a competitive advantage analysis of the enterprise
- Creation of short-term and long-term action plans in line with the strategy